January Ham and Broccoli Casserole Recipe
OUR CONTINUING SERIES OF RECIPES AND WINE PAIRINGS
Now that all the craziness of the Christmas holidays is behind us, it’s time to step back and take a breather. If you are wondering what the heck to do with all that leftover Spiral Ham, here is a “comfort food” recipe that is super easy and goes a long way. Bon Appetite!
SERVES 4 - 6
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups elbow pasta cooked
- 1 10 oz. package frozen broccoli florets (peas can be substituted)
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all above except 1/2 cup of cheese
- Place in a 9 X 12 casserole dish. Spread remaining cheese over top
- Bake covered at 350 for 45 minutes
- Remove cover and bake 10 minutes
Serve with a nice, tossed salad with vinaigrette dressing. Easy and delicious!
We hope you and your family had a terrific holiday and we wish you the best
for the New Year! Hope to see you soon at the vineyard!