TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated September 25, 2019
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES RATHER THAN JURY OR ANY OTHER COURT PROCEEDINGS, OR CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC at www.sandyroadvineyards.com, an affiliated site (such as a promotional microsite linked to our site), a brand page on a community website (such as Facebook, Instagram or the like) or through similar online avenues, and via mobile phone applications or SMS (text message) correspondence is collectively referred to as the “Site”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”.
BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. Any person or entity who interacts with the Site through the use of crawlers, robots, browsers, data mining or extraction tools, or other functionality, whether such functionality is installed or placed by such person or entity or a third party, is considered to be using the Site. If at any time you do not accept all of these Terms & Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site.
All content included on the Site such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, application updates, and other material (collectively "Content") is owned or licensed property of Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC or its suppliers or licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
License and Access
Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Content for NONCOMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY and only to the extent such use does not violate these Terms & Conditions including, without limitation, the prohibitions listed in the "UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES" section of these Terms & Conditions. You may download, print and copy Content for personal, noncommercial purposes only, provided you do not modify or alter the Content in any way, delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, or violate these Terms & Conditions in any way. Accessing, downloading, printing, posting, storing or otherwise using the Site or any of the Content for any commercial purpose, whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, constitutes a material breach of these Terms & Conditions.
Who Can Use Our Site
Prohibited Use and Content
In general, while using the Site you may not take any action (including the posting of any content) that at the sole discretion of SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC is contrary to our advertising and marketing philosophies and practices, or otherwise contradicts applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
The following list includes examples of content and actions we prohibit on our Site. Please review this list carefully. You are required to strictly adhere to these prohibitions and your failure to do so could result in, among other things, suspension of your Membership rights for the Site and/or legal and financial liability. Therefore, actions you take, including posting of content, on this Site shall not:
1. Offend Generally Accepted Standards of Public Decency and Respect of Others. For example, the content must not:
- Contain derogatory references towards race, sexual preference, gender, minorities, or religious affiliations;
- Promote bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harass or advocate harassment of another person, including using any information obtained through the Site to harm or abuse another person or entity;
- Contain nudity, sexually explicit content, violence, abuse, or offensive subject matter;
- Contain a link to an adult website or any website with an audience demographic of less than 70% above the legal drinking age;
- Use profanity or vulgar language;
- Promote, depict, or feature criminal or illegal activities, drug use, drug dealing, gambling, theft, fraud, or conduct that is abusive, threatening, or obscene.
- Feature, communicates with, or solicits anyone under the applicable legal drinking age;
- Promote, poke fun at, or display excessive or binge drinking;
- Feature consumption of alcohol by underage people or pregnant women;
- Exhibit a person operating any motorized vehicle during or after consuming alcohol, or participating in any activity requiring a high degree of alertness or physical coordination;
- Contain items with significant underage appeal;
- Showcase opinions on potential benefits of alcohol.
- Constitute or promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Involve the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or "spamming";
- Publicly post information that poses a privacy or security risk to any person;
- Contain restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, or creating or transmitting computer viruses;
- Solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from others;
- Include a photograph or video of another person posted without that person's consent. All photographs or videos require signed authorization from the individuals pictured or recorded;
- Violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
- Make derogatory references towards Sandy Road Vineyards, Sandy Road brand and its products, competitor’s company or products, any individual, company, or Sandy Road Vineyards;
- Incorporate trademarked material (company names, sports teams, TV shows, movies, celebrities, songs, works of art, recipes, etc);
- Include or invokes celebrity names or photographs;
- Result in or encourages (a) use of the account, username, or password of another user at any time, (b) disclosure of your password to any third party, or (c) any third party to access your account;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate another user, person or entity;
- includes any promotion or endorsement, whether intentional or implied, of any product, software, or application;
- Have the effect of selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- Use any deep-link, page-scrape, spider, robot, crawl, index, Internet agent or other automatic device, program, algorithm or technology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions, input information, store information, search, generate searches or monitor any portion of this Site or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network.
- Result in displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third party in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Site on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose;
- Constitute or promote information that you know is false or misleading;
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising;
- Contain information regarding Sandy Road Vineyards events unapproved by Sandy Road Vineyards and their Compliance Department, including disclosure of retail locations of events;
- Incorporate political affiliations, the armed forces, or any country’s flag, crest, seal, coat of arms, or other insignia; or
- Be otherwise inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of the license granted in these Terms & Conditions. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, YOU MAY NOT:
- Make any commercial use of the Site or its Content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices or images;
- Download, copy or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other merchant;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by the Site or generally publicly available browsers;
- Frame, mirror or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without express prior written consent;
- Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms & Conditions;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC’s name or marks;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Use a buying agent to conduct transactions on the Site;
- Conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user);
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of Sandy Road Vineyards, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Tamper with the Site or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine or data that interferes or attempts to interfere with the working or functionality of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without express prior written consent;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site; or
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
You may be required to register with the Site in order to access certain services or areas of the Site. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant to you the user name you request. Your user name and password are for your personal use only. If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. In addition to all other rights available to the Site including those set forth in these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your account, refuse service to you, or cancel orders.
Modification & Termination
We may at any time: (i) modify or discontinue any part of the Site; (ii) charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or (iii) offer opportunities to some or all Site users. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Each time you use the Site, you should review the current Terms & Conditions. You can determine when these Terms & Conditions were last revised by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend at the top of these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Site will indicate your acceptance of the current Terms & Conditions; however, any change to these Terms & Conditions after your last usage of the Site will not be applied retroactively. We reserve the right, without notice and at our sole discretion, to terminate your account or your use of the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site (i) if you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, (ii) for any other reason or (iii) for no reason. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site. Upon termination, all provisions of these Terms & Conditions which are by their nature intended to survive termination, all representations and warranties, all limitations of liability and all indemnities shall survive such termination.
User Reviews, Comments & Submissions
We welcome your reviews, comments, and other communications, photos, videos, or any other content that you submit through or to the Site, or any content or information you publish through any social media and allow us to feature, such as your name, social media handle, accompanying text, and any images from your social media accounts (e.g. Twitter™, Instagram™, Pinterest™) (collectively, "User Content") as long as the User Content submitted by you complies with these Terms & Conditions. User Content will not include any photographs or images you submit as part of a Transaction (as defined below). You agree that any User Content: will be accurate; will not violate or facilitate the violation of any law or regulation; will not violate any right of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity rights; will not cause injury to any person or entity; and will not contain, or provide links to, obscene, profane, or threatening language, malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of "spam", or any material that could be considered harmful, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, or degrading. You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit, and we assume no liability for any User Content submitted by you. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor User Content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any User Content; and/or (iii) disclose any User Content, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party. For any User Content you submit, you grant to us a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content and to incorporate the User Content into any form, medium, or technology, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, all without compensation to you. For this reason, do not send us any User Content that you do not wish to license to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork. In addition, you grant to us the right to include the name provided along with the User Content submitted by you; provided, however, we shall have no obligation to include such name with such User Content. We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with any User Content you submit. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
Content is also provided by third party visitors to the Site. Please note that Site visitors may post content that is inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. We neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statements made by third parties. The opinions expressed by third parties reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions and may not reflect the opinions of us.
By subscribing to our wine club subscriptions, you accept all of these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements.
If any problems arise with your subscription account, the shipping address or payment method connected with your subscription that we are unable to resolve, we will notify you through the email address associated with your subscription and your subscription order may be canceled. No additional subscription orders will be shipped until the problem has been resolved. Even if a particular subscription order is canceled, your enrollment will remain in effect, and we will attempt to process the next subscription order based on the delivery frequency you have chosen.
The cost of each subscription order may vary. The total cost of each subscription order will be the cost of the items selected for the order plus applicable discounts, shipping and taxes. We will send you an email notice confirming your subscription order prior to billing.
If you want to change or cancel your subscription, you can follow the instructions on our Shipping, Returns and Cancellations Policy.
You must have an account on the Site to enroll in and manage your Subscriptions.
We reserve the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your account and subscription (i) if you violate any of these Terms of Service, (ii) for any reason, or (iii) for no reason. Upon any such termination, your subscription benefits will immediately cease and you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you. We reserve the right to change any benefits offered through its subscription service, including discounts and other promotional offers, at any time in our sole discretion. All changes will apply to future orders, regardless of whether you are currently a subscriber.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, information about your method of payment (such as your payment card number and expiration date), your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY PAYMENT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
We or our agents may call or text by telephone regarding your account or your Transactions. You agree that we may place such calls or texts using an automatic dialing/announcing device. You agree that we may make such calls or texts to a mobile telephone or other similar device. You agree that we may, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our service, listen to and record phone conversations you have with us.
We strive to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the Site; however, We cannot and does not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Availability, Errors & Inaccuracies
If an item is out of stock, We or a partner, may, in its sole discretion and at no extra cost to you, substitute another item for the out-of-stock item if we, in its sole discretion, determines that the identical brand and product is available in a form that is of equal or greater value, for example, larger quantity, packaged with a trial sample, or with updated product packaging.
Our acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. We make a conscientious effort to describe and display its products and services accurately on the Site. Despite these efforts, a small number of items on the Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services, reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. As part of our shipping procedures, we verify the availability and the price before an item is shipped. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, if the item is no longer available, or if we determine that there were inaccuracies in our product information, we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.
Rules for Promotions
Gift Cards & Certificates
All gift cards, e-gift cards, and other gift certificates are deemed purchased in and issued from the State of Texas. The risk of loss and title to such items passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable.
Links to Third-Parties’ Websites
The Site may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties, including social sites and product manufacturers’ sites. We are not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions of the Site to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, we strongly recommend that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website. The links and interactive functionality for third-party sites on the Site do not constitute an endorsement by us of such third-party sites. Other sites may link to the Site with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Site. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Pursuant To 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the following website:
OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed at such website.
Risk of Loss
Except as otherwise set forth herein, the risk of loss for and title to products purchased on the Site passes to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier.
You agree that any purchased goods licensed or sold on the Site, which may include technology and software, and all software, including all HTML code and controls that are contained on the Site, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. THE COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF SUCH SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. By purchasing, downloading, or using technology or software from the Site, you agree to abide by applicable laws, rules, and regulations including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act, and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of the law.
DMCA Notice - Notice & Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Copyright-infringing materials found on the Site can be identified and removed via our process listed below, and you agree to comply with such process in the event you are involved in any claim of copyright infringement to which the DMCA may be applicable.
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. We do not and will not make any legal decisions about the validity of your claim of infringement or the possible defenses to a claim. When a clear and valid notice is received pursuant to the guidelines set forth below, we will respond by either taking down the allegedly infringing content or blocking access to it. We may contact the notice provider to request additional information. Under the DMCA, we are required to take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing content ("Alleged Infringer"). The Alleged Infringer is allowed under the law to send us a counter-notification. Notices and counter-notices are legal notices distinct from regular Site activities or communications. We may publish or share them with third parties in our sole discretion (in addition to producing them pursuant to a subpoena or other legal discovery request). Anyone making a false or fraudulent notice or counter-notice may be liable for damages under the DMCA, including costs and attorneys’ fees. Any person who is unsure of whether certain material infringes a copyright held by such person or a third party should contact an attorney.
To file a DMCA notice, the copyright owner must send in a written letter by fax, regular mail, or email only. We reserve the right to ignore a notice that is not in compliance with the DMCA, and we may, but are not obligated to, respond to a non-compliant notice.
A DMCA notice must:
- Identify specifically the copyrighted work(s) believed to have been infringed (for example, "My copyrighted work is the picture that appears at [list location where material is located].");
- Identify the Content that a copyright owner claims is infringing upon copyrighted work. The copyright owner must provide information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the item on the Site. The copyright owner should provide clear screenshots of the allegedly infringing materials for identification purposes only. The information provided should be as detailed as possible;
- Provide information sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner directly: name, street address, telephone number, and email (if available);
- If available, provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the Alleged Infringer (email address preferred);
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law";
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed";
- Be signed; and
- Be sent to our DMCA designated agent at the following address:
Disclaimers of Warranties
We cannot and do not represent or warrant that the Site or its server will be error-free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorized access (including third-party hackers or denial of service attacks), or otherwise meet your requirements.
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS , PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND USER CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SITE CONTENTS") ARE PROVIDED BY SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENTS, OR THAT EMAILS SENT FROM SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
CERTAIN PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS MAY SEPARATELY PROVIDE LIMITED REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THEIR PRODUCTS. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO SUCH PRODUCT WARRANTIES.
SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE NUTRITION, INGREDIENT, ALLERGEN, AND OTHER PRODUCT INFORMATION ON OUR SITE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE SINCE THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS AND ON OCCASION MANUFACTURERS MAY MODIFY THEIR PRODUCTS AND UPDATE THEIR LABELS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OUR SITE AND THAT YOU CONSULT THE PRODUCT’S LABEL OR CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC DIETARY CONCERN OR QUESTION ABOUT A PRODUCT.
On the Site, we may display names, marks, products, advertisements, or services of third parties, pop-up texts, or links to third-party sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
The Site is controlled and operated by Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC from the United States, and is not intended to subject Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC does not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction other than the United States. In choosing to access the Site, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC OR ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EVEN IF SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN. THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY. WITH RESPECT TO RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY, SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC OR ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS THEREIN UNLESS SUCH DAMAGES OR INJURIES ARE THE RESULT OF SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC’S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACTS OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE(S).
Indemnification & Defense
As a condition of the use of the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC and its respective employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors and suppliers from and against any liabilities, losses, investigations, inquiries, claims, suits, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) (each, a "Claim") arising out of or otherwise relating to Claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these Terms & Conditions, or any User Content submitted by you.
Notices & Electronic Communications
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices you send to Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC shall be sent by mail to Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC, 1202 Machado Rd, Cedar Park, TX. 78613. In the case of notices Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC sends to you, you consent to receive notices and other communications by Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC posting notices on the Site, sending you an email at the email address listed in your profile in your account, or mailing a notice to you at your billing address listed in your profile in your account. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you in accordance with the prior sentence satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notice shall be deemed given (i) 24 hours after the notice is posted on the Site or an electronic message is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the message did not reach the recipient, or (ii) in the case of mailing, three days after the date of mailing. You agree that a printed version of these Terms & Conditions and/or any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms & Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Notice for California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an email to email@example.com. You may also contact us by writing to Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC, 1202 Machado Rd, Cedar Park, TX. 78613. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
YOU AND SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THE SITE, OR THE BREACH, ENFORCEMENT, INTERPRETATION, OR VALIDITY OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, SUCH CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. ARBITRATION IS MORE INFORMAL THAN A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND USES A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF A JUDGE OR JURY. ARBITRATION IS SUBJECT TO VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY COURTS, BUT ARBITRATORS CAN AWARD THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF THAT A COURT CAN AWARD. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING: (I) IN LIEU OF ARBITRATION, EITHER YOU OR SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC CAN BRING AN INDIVIDUAL CLAIM IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CONSISTENT WITH ANY APPLICABLE JURISDICTIONAL AND MONETARY LIMITS THAT MAY APPLY, PROVIDED THAT IT IS BROUGHT AND MAINTAINED AS AN INDIVIDUAL CLAIM; AND (II) YOU AGREE THAT YOU OR SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC MAY BRING SUIT IN COURT TO ENJOIN INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER MISUSE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
If you intend to seek arbitration you must first send written notice (“Notice”), by first class or certified mail, to Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC, 1202 Machado Rd, Cedar Park, TX. 78613. If Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC intends to seek arbitration, Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC will send Notice to the current billing address on your account. The Notice must describe the nature and basis of the claim and the specific relief sought. If the parties cannot reach an agreement within thirty (30) days from the receipt of the Notice, either party may initiate arbitration proceedings. A form to initiate arbitration proceedings is available on the American Arbitration Association (AAA) site at www.adr.org. In addition to filing this form with the AAA, the party initiating the arbitration must mail a copy of the completed form to the opposing party. You may send such copy to Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC, 1202 Machado Rd, Cedar Park, TX. 78613, and Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC will send such copy to the current billing address on your account.
The arbitration will be conducted under the then current rules of the AAA. The AAA rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. If your claim is for $10,000 (US Dollars) or less, you may choose to have arbitration conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, via a telephone hearing, by an in-person hearing in the county of your residence, or as otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties. If your claim exceeds $10,000 (US Dollars), the location of the arbitration and the parties’ right to a hearing will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the AAA. For all claims, you will pay all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees (collectively, “Filing Fees”). In the event that an arbitrator determines that your claim is frivolous, you must reimburse Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC on your behalf that you would have otherwise been obligated to pay in accordance with the rules of the AAA.
YOU AGREE THAT ALL MATTERS RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND ALL MATTERS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ALL DISPUTES, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (FAA), THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO TEXAS’S CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES. UNLESS YOU AND SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC AGREE OTHERWISE, IN THE EVENT THAT IT IS DETERMINED OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PROVIDE THAT A CLAIM SHOULD NOT PROCEED THROUGH ARBITRATION, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A CLAIM OR DISPUTE APPROPRIATELY LODGED IN ANY SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) SHALL BE RESOLVED IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF TEXAS, AND YOU SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THAT COURT. IF SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION (INCLUDING DIVERSITY JURISDICTION) DOES NOT EXIST IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF TEXAS FOR ANY SUCH CLAIM, THEN THE EXCLUSIVE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY SUCH ACTION SHALL BE THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS LOCATED IN HENNEPIN COUNTY, AND YOU SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THAT COURT. YOU AND SANDY ROAD VINEYARDS, LLC BOTH WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, UNLESS SUCH WAIVER IS UNENFORCEABLE.
THE MAKING OF CLAIMS OR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE AND/OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY IN THE FORUM DESIGNATED IN THIS DISPUTES SECTION, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND, (2) EXCEPT FOR NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE.
These Terms & Conditions, including policies and information linked from or incorporated herein or otherwise found on the Site, constitute the entire agreement between you and Sandy Road Vineyards, LLC with respect to the Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements, and proposals with respect to the Site. No provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be waived except pursuant to a writing executed by the party against whom the waiver is sought. No failure to exercise, partial exercise of, or delay in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms & Conditions shall operate as a waiver or estoppel of any right, remedy, or condition. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired. You may not assign, transfer, or sublicense any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions without our express prior written consent. We will not be responsible for failure to fulfill any obligation due to causes beyond our control.
If you have any concerns about your use of the Site, please Contact Us with a detailed description, and we will try to resolve it.