FRIDAY 11 AM - 5 PM
SATURDAY 11 AM - 5 PM
SUNDAY 11 AM - 5 PM
Enjoy a special VIP private seated wine tasting experience in our treehouse deck overlooking the vineyard or a more casual seated wine tasting in our covered pavilion. One of our owners or winemaker will personally share our wines and share details into how we grow and make authentic Texas wines. The wine tasting experience lasts approximately 1 hour and includes a tasting of our currently available wines. Optionally you can include a charcuterie plate of mixed meats, cheeses, crackers, olives, nuts, etc.
The Treehouse was inspired by the belief that everyone deserves to slow down, relax, and enjoy an amazing glass of wine with friends. Overlooking the vineyard, you can experience an outdoor private seated wine tasting with the owners of Sandy Road Vineyards and learn about the unique terroir of the vineyard and the wines grown here.
We desire to create a deeply meaningful wine tasting experience that has the potential to become a special lifelong memory. The peaceful scenery, the table overlooking the vineyard, and the heartfelt stories from the owners who farm and produce the creative wines in your glass. The unique experience of being outside, in a tree, overlooking the vineyard with the sun on your face and the wind in hair will leave you wanting to experience more.
After your wine tasting, feel free to stroll through the vineyard exploring the challenging terroir of our rocky hillside and see what it takes to grow award winning wine in Texas.
Our wine tasting experience is exclusively outdoors in the vineyard, which means you should be prepared for an amazing natural experience and all that comes with nature including the sun, wind, dirt, rocks and the occasional insect. But don’t worry, we do have an exceptionally clean, indoor, private bathroom if the need arises.
The entire experience is approximately 60 minutes, but you are welcome to stay and enjoy the vineyard for the rest of the day if you choose.
* Tasting fee for up to 4 people is complimentary if you join the wine club.
* 1 Tasting fee is complimentary with the purchase of every 3 bottles.
* Charcuterie pairing available if ordered before noon Wednesday prior to reservation. 2 person ($22), 4 person ($35), 6 person ($45). Prepackaged from caterer and contains meats, cheeses, crackers, nuts.
* Children and pet friendly.
* If you are not able or willing to climb a flight of stairs to the treehouse, we also host the same wine tasting experience at ground level in our covered pavilion. Please call or email ahead so we can prepare arrangements for you.
* To ensure you have a wonderful experience, we reserve the right to cancel and fully refund reservations if the weather is not conducive to being outside. If the temperature < 50*F or > 95*F, or winds > 20 mph, or chance of rain > 70% we will work with you to reschedule or find and alternative tasting venue.
We would be honored to host your next private or corporate event. From weddings, to engagement dinners, to corporate team building events, we can work with you to plan the perfect day. Please email us at email@example.com for details.
We are always looking for amazing local chefs to partner with as part of our Dinner in the Vineyard series. If you would like to collaborate on a private dinner and wine pairing in the vineyard, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We plan to start taking new reservations in March. Join our email list to be the first to hear when we open and about our release parties!